- Formulated for Peejamas, Perfect for ALL linens
- Dissolves Faster Than Pods
- Tough on Messes, Gentle on Skin
- Works With Front & Top Loaders
- Up to 30 Loads
- Saves Space & the Environment
- Dissolves in Hot or Cold Water
- No Liquid. No Mess.
We'd never sell a product we wouldn't buy or use ourselves, so these detergent strips are proudly:
- Cruelty Free
- Compatible with High Efficiency Washing Machines
- Easily Dissolvable (even in cold water)
Ingredients: AQUA, GLYCERIN, POLYVINYL ALCOHOL, SODIUM DODECYL SULFATE, MINERAL OIL, PRIMARY ALCOHOL ETHOXYLATE, COCONUT DIETHANOLAMIDE, PERFUME
No Contracts, Cancel or Adjust Your Subscription Anytime. Enjoy FREE U.S shipping on your monthly subscription. Non-U.S subscriptions subject to minimal shipping costs (price generated at checkout).
- One strip per average size and soiled load
- 10-15 loads a week, 2 packages every 30 days
- About 5 loads a week, 1 package every 30 days
- Less than 5 loads a week (or very light loads with little soil where the strip can be ripped in half), 1 package every 60 days
How do Peejamas work?
Contrary to diapers which absorb any and all moisture, Peejamas are designed to slowly absorb liquid and not as much (about 10oz) as a diaper, which causes the child to feel a wet sensation and encourage them to get up and go to the bathroom. What often happens with diapers is children get too comfortable wetting them and the potty training process is prolonged. Peejamas can absorb roughly 3 pees a night for light to moderate pee-ers, making them the perfect stepping stone to overcoming nighttime potty training.
They're cheaper than overnight disposable diapers
Parents will pay over $2,000 during the course of their child's potty-training journey, and that doesn't include night-time diapers, which cost, on average, 50% more than standard day-time diapers. This means Peejamas are literally 66%+ cheaper than leading diaper brands when you calculate the quantity and cost of diapers over the span of potty training (they can be washed 300+ times)!
They're an eco-friendly diaper alternative
Did you know it takes 500 years for ONE diaper to decompose? It's true. Diapers contribute to billions of pounds of waste to landfills each year while ONE pair of Peejamas can be washed over 300 times, eliminating 18 pounds of waste and helping save the planet...one jammie at a time.
They're kid-friendly and cozy!
Peejamas are created from Oeko-100, certified fabrics that are 100% safe for contact with your child's skin and provide maximum absorbency of urine. Our pajamas are one of the few sold in the U.S. that do not soak the fabric in fire-retardant chemicals. This is important to us as we don't want to put anything on your children we wouldn't put on ours.