Ready to put the bedwetting to... well, bed? With Peejamas Ultimate Bedwetting Kit, you can manage - or conquer - your kiddos nighttime incontinence with total confidence. Time to cross that finish line! 🏆
Here's what's included:
- Top and Bottom Set of our diaper-replacing Nighttime Jammies
- Peel-Away Pad which serves as an extra layer of absorption protection for your mattress
Peejamas' own 60-page in-depth eBook. Perfect for those looking for more, or new creative ways to help conquer bedwetting (and daytime potty training). (we'll email you the eBook once you place your order!)
Limited-Time Offer! 30% Off Kits. Prices as marked.
Here's why our Ultimate Bedwetting Kit is so amazing:
1. Sleep with confidence knowing our Ultimate Bedwetting Kit comes with a 100% Dry Mattress Money-Back Guarantee when products are used together!
2. Our easy on/off Peel-Away Pad absorbs more than 40 ounces in case your little princess (or prince) is just starting or is a heavy wetter!
3. Our products can help your kiddo master nighttime potty training. Our jammies are specially designed to absorb more slowly, allowing your child to feel a wet sensation, reinforcing the same lesson you teach during daytime potty training - having an accident leaves you feeling wet!
4. Graduate to the "big kid" club. We know... they're growing up too fast, but we sure won't miss cleaning sheets, buying crazy expensive disposable diapers or spending our days worrying about pee and poop! Congratulations! -- at this point, your child can continue wearing their Peejamas as normal underwear and pajamas, just with a little extra reassurance. :)
Take the mess out of potty training -- Buy your Ultimate Bedwetting Kit today and conquer the day... errr, night!
Please do not remove tags. Do not wash Peejamas, as washed Peejamas are not returnable.
Please be sure to try Peejamas on the child to make sure they fit snugly around the legs and waist. Both top and bottom should allow for shrinkage, at least 1 inch, as the fabric is 100% cotton.
After determining if Peejamas fit right, prewash bottoms inside out at least 5 times in cold water and tumble dry on low to loosen absorbent material. Energy efficient and front load washers may require more pre-washes as they generally have a more gentle wash cycle.
Shirts can be prewashed once and tumbled dry on low.
After Use Washing:
Wash regularly as needed on a gentle cycle. Tumble dry on low. We recommend drying the bottoms inside out to speed up the dry time.
We suggest using a laundry detergent free of perfumes and dyes. To avoid lingering urine odor, wash as soon as possible after the child wets. If necessary, adding one tablespoon of Borax diluted in one cup water to the laundry can help in the event of a lingering smell.
Contrary to diapers which absorb any and all moisture, Peejamas are designed to slowly absorb liquid and not as much (about 10oz) as a diaper, which causes the child to feel a wet sensation and encourage them to get up and go to the bathroom. What often happens with diapers is children get too comfortable wetting them and the potty training process is prolonged.