The time has come...to potty train! With the Peejamas Complete Starter Pack, you can train with complete confidence. From the start of your journey to crossing the finish line, we're here to support you. 🏆
Here's what's included:
- 60-page in-depth eBook, covering everything you need to know about potty training
- 3-Pack of Daniel Tiger Daytime Trainers
- Top and Bottom Set of our diaper-alternative Nighttime Jammies
- Peel-Away Pad which serves as an extra layer of absorption protection for your mattress
Here's why our Starter Pack is so powerful:
- Step 1: Before you even start potty training, you need to know how to potty train a child. Readiness signs, reward ideas, troubleshooting challenges, tips and tricks specific to boys and girls and so much more. We always include this eBook in our bundles as parents LOVE it.
- Step 2: Start with daytime training. Our daytime trainers, though not nearly as absorbent as our nighttime jammies, are the perfect transition away from diapers. They hold one oz. of urine (more than traditional underwear) and most importantly, get your child excited and feeling like a "big kid".
- Step 3: Start nighttime training. Once your child has stronger bladder control and bathroom awareness, you can start nighttime training. Use our easy on/off Peel-Away Pad on your child's twin bed, in case of leakage (especially when you're first starting training at nighttime). Then get your little one dressed in our nighttime jammies.
- Step 4: Master nighttime potty training. Our jammies are specially designed to absorb more slowly, allowing your child to feel a wet sensation, wake up, and head to the bathroom, quickening potty training and catching any accidents in the process.
- Step 5: Graduate to the "big kid" club. We know... they're growing up too fast, but we sure won't miss cleaning sheets, buying diapers or spending our days worrying about pee and poop! Congratulations -- at this point, your child can continue on wearing their Peejamas as normal underwear and pajamas. They're very comfortable and so cute!
Take the mess out of potty training -- Buy your Complete Starter Pack today!
Please do not remove tags. Do not wash Peejamas, as washed Peejamas are not returnable.
Please be sure to try Peejamas on the child to make sure they fit snugly around the legs and waist. Both top and bottom should allow for shrinkage, at least 1 inch, as the fabric is 100% cotton.
After determining if Peejamas fit right, prewash bottoms inside out at least 5 times in cold water and tumble dry on low to loosen absorbent material. Energy efficient and front load washers may require more pre-washes as they generally have a more gentle wash cycle.
Shirts can be prewashed once and tumbled dry on low.
After Use Washing:
Wash regularly as needed on a gentle cycle. Tumble dry on low. We recommend drying the bottoms inside out to speed up the dry time.
We suggest using a laundry detergent free of perfumes and dyes. To avoid lingering urine odor, wash as soon as possible after the child wets. If necessary, adding one tablespoon of Borax diluted in one cup water to the laundry can help in the event of a lingering smell.
Contrary to diapers which absorb any and all moisture, Peejamas are designed to slowly absorb liquid and not as much (about 10oz) as a diaper, which causes the child to feel a wet sensation and encourage them to get up and go to the bathroom. What often happens with diapers is children get too comfortable wetting them and the potty training process is prolonged.
How do Peejamas work?
Contrary to diapers which absorb any and all moisture, Peejamas are designed to slowly absorb liquid and not as much (about 10oz) as a diaper, which causes the child to feel a wet sensation and encourage them to get up and go to the bathroom. What often happens with diapers is children get too comfortable wetting them and the potty training process is prolonged. Peejamas can absorb roughly 3 pees a night for light to moderate pee-ers, making them the perfect stepping stone to overcoming nighttime potty training.
They're cheaper than overnight disposable diapers
Parents will pay over $2,000 during the course of their child's potty-training journey, and that doesn't include night-time diapers, which cost, on average, 50% more than standard day-time diapers. This means Peejamas are literally 66%+ cheaper than leading diaper brands when you calculate the quantity and cost of diapers over the span of potty training (they can be washed 300+ times)!
They're an eco-friendly diaper alternative
Did you know it takes 500 years for ONE diaper to decompose? It's true. Diapers contribute to billions of pounds of waste to landfills each year while ONE pair of Peejamas can be washed over 300 times, eliminating 18 pounds of waste and helping save the planet...one jammie at a time.
They're kid-friendly and cozy!
Peejamas are created from Oeko-100, certified fabrics that are 100% safe for contact with your child's skin and provide maximum absorbency of urine. Our pajamas are one of the few sold in the U.S. that do not soak the fabric in fire-retardant chemicals. This is important to us as we don't want to put anything on your children we wouldn't put on ours.